THE TELFORD LOVE FUND
Through the Love Fund, First Presbyterian Church provides the needy of our community with assistance to pay for medicines, for utilities, for rent, or for gasoline for medical appointments or to get to or to look for work.
This fund is handled by the Love Fund Co-ordinator as an outreach to our community.
Although the Telford Love Fund receives funding from the generous contributions of our church members, a major portion of its funding comes from the Robert Telford Foundation (for whom the Love Fund is named).
The Love Fund office is open for assistance on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Although no appointment is necessary, the following items are needed from those seeking assistance:
- for all seeking assistance — a valid photo ID
- for utilities — a utility bill
- for rent — a lease agreement
- for medicines — a prescription or an estimate from a participating pharmacy
- for gasoline — a doctor's appointment card or proof of employment/prospective employer
RETURN TO MISSIONS